Sunday 10 May 2015

Awesome Of The Week | FCK H8 jumper.

I ordered this and it may have taken an AGE to arrive (due to that fact it was coming from the states) but it was so worth the wait, let me tell you!

When I looked around the site I wanted to buy everything they have but luckily managed to reserve myself somewhat and just buy the one jumper. It is unbelievably comfy and soft inside, it is possibly my new favourite piece of clothing - plus who doesn't love a good feminist pun?

FCKH8 is a clothing line committed to spreading all sorts of supportive, positive messages - to name a few feminism, LGBTQ and racism so all round good things.
"A company with an activist heart and a passionate social change mission"




They have so many options and styles you are bound to find something to suit you and the message you want to share.


So if you are pro-people and supportive of all ways of life then this might be the company for you!

If you want to purchase your own - http://fckh8.com/


x

No comments:

Post a Comment