Tuesday 21 April 2015

Tunes For Tuesday | Every Avenue - Mindset.


It's a bit of a fun one this week - I came across Every Avenue when I was at uni about 3 or 4 years ago after getting really into punk rock/alt rock music. All their songs seem to have a similar vibe that just makes you smile - I can't help but be put in a good mood after listening, especially to this song.

If you're into very good looking, kinda cheeky and of course highly talented punk bands then this might just be for you so click away.


 I've mentioned before about songs that you can imagine a perfectly fitting music video/story for and "Mindset" is 100% one of those! Now their take on the music video was VERY different to my (very detailed and lets be honest perfect) ideas, they went more funny and I was thinking more cute but hey when the video is this good I'm not going to complain!
Good job guys.

Here's the video for your viewing pleasure.




x

2 comments:

  1. *sings* I got my mind set ooooonnnn YOOOUUU... Man, this song makes me think of getting ready to go out in second year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It randomly came back into my conscience and I went straight back to uni! I think we need a night out soon.

      Delete