Thursday 23 April 2015

Harry Potter Studio Tours: A Video.

At this point I think I'm safe in assuming that you know about Warner Brothers Studio Tours: The Making of Harry Potter in London - however if you have been living under a rock or some apocalyptic cult (yes I started watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt....) then take a look here to find out some more about it, because it's pretty freaking awesome.

I have now had 3 trips there and loved every single one of them!
The first time I went I actually forgot my camera but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, if you know you are going to go more than once or aren't all that bothered by photos then I can't reiterate this enough - don't take a camera on your first go round. It gives you the chance to really just take everything in and appreciate the magic that much more.
My second time consisted of taking photos..... LOTS of photos which is great, I love having the keep sakes as a reminder of all the adventures you've had. Having so many photos did mean that when I went in celebration of my sister and Grandmas birthdays I didn't need to take anymore, I had done a marvellous job of snapping approximately 97% of the tour!!
I almost didn't take my camera this third time but then an idea struck me, I have photos yes but why not make a video. It's like a virtual tour/memory, nice for me to look back on but also if you haven't been and want to get a glimpse at what's there you can take a gander.

So I did just that and have (finally) uploaded the video to my Youtube channel!!

I apologise in advance for the quality of editing and shaky filming... I'm new to this be kind.




x

No comments:

Post a Comment