Saturday 3 November 2012

50 shades of me (stolen from Tumblr)


1. What is your best friends name?
Sophie http://solittletimeforbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ and she’s fucking awesome if you know her then come check me out (I would say check her out but she’s like totally blogger famous so you know .... plug myself!) 

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?

Black with red roses on and a red bow....

3. What are you listening to right now?

Watching the Food Network channel, as per.

4. Whats your favorite number?

10, I don’t really know why.

5. What was the last thing you ate?

Roasted Mediterranean veggies with paprika chicken (yeah we’re domestic goddesses) 

6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?

White because then you can do the awesome paint thing, it’s like magic.

7. How is the weather right now?

Hard to tell it’s quarter to nine, already dark and the blinds are drawn, woops but I’m assuming freaking cold! 

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Uuuuum, lemme check ... apparently sophie, oh wait someone literally just called me so Hayley from work.

9. The first thing you notice about a person?

Generally hair actually, if it’s a guy then arms maybe.

10. Do you have a significant other?

Hahahahahahaha, wait that wasn’t a joke? No, no I don’t.

11. Favorite TV show?

Oh this is tricky it changes a lot but right now it’s probably Once Upon a Time as it’s one of the few show I’m up to date with. Or anything with Adam Richman in....

12. Siblings?

Yup 1 older sister.

13. Height?

4 foot 11 (no laughing please)

14. Hair colour?

Mid-brown with blonde bits at the front.

15. Eye Color?

Greenish

16. Do you wear contacts?

Nope but I have glasses

17. Favorite Holiday?

Florida (DISNEYWORLD) although I was only 6 so the memories are few and far between so maybe my cruise round the med...

18. Month?

December because CHRISTMAS.

19. Have you ever cried for no reason?

Yeah but only a few times.

20. Last film you watched?

Monster inc. about half an hour ago.

21. Favorite Day of the Year?

25th December because CHRISTMAS.

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Hells to the yes. (Runs and hides)

23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?

Haha nope although I’m an expert on the sofa. (in a totally non dirty perverted way obviously!)

24. Hugs or Kisses?

If you’re offering both please?

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Depends what mood I’m in.

26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?

Why not.

27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?

Sophie, hands down.

28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?

My boss ... grrrrr

29. What books are you reading?

The Hobbit

30. Piercings?

Both ears, belly and nose.

31. Favorite movies?

Again tricky as depends on my mood but generally, Disney, LOTR, 10th Kingdom and Rent (but I could list a shit tonne load, let’s go watch films together!)

32. Favorite football Team?

What is this football you talk about? It happens outside and involves running?  I don’t want to know. Nah I’m more of a rugby girl.

33. What are you doing right now?

Watching the food network channel with my housemate whilst answering this.

34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?

All and any.

35. Age?

20

36. Study?

Biology (third year uni)

37. Dogs or cats?

I don’t discriminate.

38. Favorite flower?

Daisy, they look so happy

39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?

Probably but nothing note worthy or funny enough to put here.

40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?

I do indeed and he is the bestest.

41. Have you ever loved someone?

Other than family and friends nope, don’t think so. (Wow I never really thought about that before it made me sad)

42. Who would you like to see right now?

Probably Guy (the afore mentioned male best friend) or if it can literally be anyone as always my granddad please?

43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?

Well from Pre-school yup quite a few actually. (I am from the UK sorry)

44. Have you ever fired a gun?

Not sure when this would have arisen but it’d be pretty cool to do.

45. Do you like to travel by plane?

Love it, take me on holiday now!

46. Right-handed or Left-handed?

Right.

47. How many pillows do you sleep with?

2

48. Are you missing someone?

A number of them actually.

49. Do you have a tattoo?

NO but I really, really, really want one.

50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?

Many many people.


Thanks if you read all of those! Just a little insight into me!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment